In the post-apocalyptic world of Third Crisis, players embark on a thrilling adventure as they navigate a town plagued by a mysterious crisis. As they assume the role of the protagonist, Vibe, they must make important decisions, interact with various characters, and complete quests to unravel the secrets of this captivating RPG. However, navigating through the game can sometimes be challenging. Thankfully, there are console commands and cheats available that can enhance the gaming experience and provide players with an extra edge.
Table of Contents
Enabling the Console
Before diving into the world of Third Crisis console commands and cheats, players need to enable the console. The process may vary depending on the platform you are playing on:
- Open the pause menu or be in the main menu.
- Navigate to the Options menu.
- Click on the ‘Game’ category.
- Set ‘Enable Console (~)’ to ‘ON’.
- While playing the game, swipe down from the top or up from the bottom of the screen using two fingers.
- This action will open or enable the console, allowing you to use cheats and console commands.
Opening the Console
Once the console is enabled, you can easily open it to input various commands and cheats. The method of opening the console depends on the platform you are playing on:
Simply press the “~” (tilde) key on your keyboard while playing the game to open the console. Alternatively, you can press F2 to access the console.
To open the console on Android, use two fingers to swipe down from the top or up from the bottom of the screen while playing the game. This gesture will open or enable the console, allowing you to enter cheats and console commands.
List of Console Commands and Cheats
With the console enabled and open, players can utilize various commands and cheats to enhance their gameplay experience in Third Crisis. Here are some of the most useful console commands and cheats available:
Set In-Game Time
- Command: Time.Set [numberHours], [numberMinutes], [numberSeconds]
- Example: Time.Set 4, 15, 05
- Description: This command allows you to set the in-game time to a specific hour, minute, and second, providing control over the game’s time progression.
Advance the Day
- Command: Time.AdvanceDay
- Description: Use this command to advance the in-game day and automatically reset any daily events.
End the Current Combat
- Command: Combat.End
- Description: If you find yourself in a challenging combat situation, this command will end the current combat, allowing you to proceed without the need to overcome the adversaries.
- Command: Level.Load [levelName]
- Example: Level.Load Motel_GroundFloor
- Description: This command loads a specific level in the game. You can find the names of all available levels using the Level.PrintAll command.
- Command: Level.PrintAll
- Description: Use this command to get a comprehensive list of all the available levels in Third Crisis. It can be helpful for navigating through different areas of the game.
List of Available Console Commands
- Command: help
- Description: Typing “help” in the console will display a list of all the available console commands in Third Crisis, allowing you to explore further possibilities.
- Command: Stat.AddValue [statName], [valueAmount]
- Example: Stat.AddValue stat_perversion, 1000
- Description: This command enables you to add a specified amount to a specific statistic for your character. For instance, you can increase your character’s perversion by using this command.
- Command: stat.setmax [statName]
- Description: Use this command to maximize a specific statistic for your character, providing a boost to your abilities.
- Command: item.giveallequipments
- Description: This cheat command grants your character access to all available equipments in the game, allowing you to gear up and become more powerful.
- Command: Money.add
- Description: This cheat command instantly adds money to your character’s inventory, providing you with the resources needed to purchase items and equipment.
- Command: perversion.add
- Description: If you want to increase your
However, as you can see if you use the command “help,” there are a plethora of commands. You can have or improve everything you desire.